Monetary Policy under Financial Exclusion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lahiri, Amartya & Singh, Rajesh & Vegh, Carlos, 2007.
"Segmented asset markets and optimal exchange rate regimes,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 1-21, May.
- Singh, Rajesh & Lahiri, Amartya & Vegh, Carlos A, 2007. "Segmented Asset Markets and Optimal Exchange Rate Regimes," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11446, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Amartya Lahiri & Rajesh Singh & Carlos A. Vegh, 2007. "Segmented Asset Markets and Optimal Exchange Rate Regimes," NBER Working Papers 13154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Chris Edmond, 2009.
"Sluggish Responses of Prices and Inflation to Monetary Shocks in an Inventory Model of Money Demand,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(3), pages 911-967.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Chris Edmond, 2008. "Sluggish responses of prices and inflation to monetary shocks in an inventory model of money demand," Staff Report 417, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- David Romer, 1986. "A Simple General Equilibrium Version of the Baumol-Tobin Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 663-685.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2002.
"Money, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates with Endogenously Segmented Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(1), pages 73-112, February.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2000. "Money, interest rates, and exchange rates with endogenously segmented markets," Staff Report 278, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Aubhik Khan & Julia Thomas, 2015.
"Revisiting the Tale of Two Interest Rates with Endogenous Market Segmentation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(2), pages 243-268, April.
- Aubhik Khan & Julia Thomas, 2014. "Code and data files for "Revisiting the Tale of Two Interest Rates with Endogenous Market Segmentation"," Computer Codes 12-181, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2018-09-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2018-09-24 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MON-2018-09-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed018:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.