No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Marina Azzimonti Department of Economics Stonybrook University 10 Nicolls Road Stonybrook NY 11790 USA|
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, 2004.
"Monopoly rights can reduce income big time,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings
373, Econometric Society.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- José E. Galdón-Sánchez & James A. Schmitz Jr., 2002.
"Competitive Pressure and Labor Productivity: World Iron-Ore Markets in the 1980's,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1222-1235, September.
- Jose E. Galdon Sanchez & James A. Schmitz, 2003. "Competitive pressure and labor productivity: world iron ore markets in the 1980s," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 9-23.
- James A. Schmitz & Arilton Teixeira, 2004.
"Privatization's impact on private productivity: the case of Brazilian iron ore,"
337, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- James A. Schmitz, Jr. & Arilton Teixeira, 2008. "Privatization's Impact on Private Productivity: The Case of Brazilian Iron Ore," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 745-760, October.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Teixeira, Arilton, 2004. "Monopoly rights can reduce income big time," Research Discussion Papers 7/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Mirta N.S. Bugarin & Roberto Ellery Jr & Victor Gomes & Arilton Teixeira, 2002. "The Brazilian Depression in the 1980s and 1990s," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 338, Society for Computational Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed005:421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.