The Brazilian Depression in the 1980s and 1990s
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jul 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.cepremap.cnrs.fr/sce2002.html/|
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- Arilton Teixeira & Benjamin Bridgman & Victor Gomes, 2009.
"Threatening to Increase Productivity,"
Fucape Working Papers
19, Fucape Business School.
- Bridgman, Benjamin & Gomes, Victor & Teixeira, Arilton, 2010. "Threatening to increase productivity," MPRA Paper 33024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2004. "Estimating Production Functions When Productivity Change is Endogenous," CESifo Working Paper Series 1143, CESifo Group Munich.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2004. "Estimating Production Functions When Productivity Change Is Endogenous," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt0w02f5tw, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Arilton Teixeira & Mirta N. S. Bugarin & Roberto Ellery Jr. & Victor Gomes, 2009. "From a Miracle to a Disaster: the Brazilian Economy in the 3 last Decades," Fucape Working Papers 20, Fucape Business School.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Pau S. Pujolas, 2017. "The Canadian Productivity Stagnation, 2002-2014," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-04, McMaster University, revised Sep 2017.
- Victor Gomes & Arilton Teixeira & Benjamin Bridgman, 2008. "The Threat of Competition Enhances Productivity," 2008 Meeting Papers 302, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cunha, Alexandre & Teixeira, Arilton, 2004. "The Impacts of Trade Blocks and Tax Reforms on the Brazilian Economy," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 58(3), July.
- Cunha, Alexandre B. & Teixeira, Arilton, 2002. "The Impacts of Trade Blocks and Tax Reforms on the Brazilian Economy," Insper Working Papers wpe_22, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu & Veloso, Fernando A., 2010. "The evolution of TFP in Latin America: high productivity when distortions were high?," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 699, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Arilton Teixeira & Benjamin Bridgman & Victor Gomes, 2005. "Sustainable Miracles," 2005 Meeting Papers 421, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ferreira, Sergio Guimarães, 2004. "Social Security Reforms under an Open Economy: The Brazilian Case," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 58(3), July.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu & Veloso, Fernando A., 2011. "On the evolution of TFP in Latin America," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 723, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- repec:sbe:breart:v:30:y:2010:i:1:a:2823 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mirta N. S. Bugarin & Roberto Ellery Jr. & Victor Gomes & Arilton Teixeira, 2005. "From Miracle to Disaster: the Brazilian Economy in the Last 3 Decades," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_009, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Bridgman, Benjamin & Gomes, Victor & Teixeira, Arilton, 2011. "Threatening to Increase Productivity: Evidence from Brazil's Oil Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1372-1385, August.
- Lee J. Alston & Bernardo Mueller & Marcus André Melo & Carlos Pereira, 2010. "The Political Economy of Productivity in Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1123, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Arbache, Jorge Saba, 2004. "Do Structural Reforms always Succeed? Lessons from Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf2:338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed