Technology Adoption, Learning by Doing, and Productivity: A Study from Steel Refining Furnaces
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Joel Rodrigue, 2005.
"Does the Use of Imported Intermediates Increase Productivity? Plant-Level Evidence,"
University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers
20057, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Kasahara, Hiroyuki & Rodrigue, Joel, 2008. "Does the use of imported intermediates increase productivity? Plant-level evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 106-118, August.
- Joel Rodrigue & Hiroyuki Kasahara, 2004. "Does the Use of Imported Intermediates Increase Productivity? Plant-Level Evidence," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 511, Econometric Society.
- Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 2004.
"Patterns of plant adjustment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 425-450, March.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris, 2001. "Patterns of plant adjustment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Plutarchos Sakellaris, 2000. "Patterns of Plant Adjustment," Electronic Working Papers 00-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Jovanovic, B. & Nyarko, Y., 1996.
"Learning by Doing and the Choice of Technology,"
96-25, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1991.
"How Computers Have Changed the Wage Structure: Evidence From Microdata, 1984-1989,"
NBER Working Papers
3858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krueger, Alan B, 1993. "How Computers Have Changed the Wage Structure: Evidence from Microdata, 1984-1989," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(1), pages 33-60, February.
- Ohashi, Hiroshi, 2005.
"Learning by doing, export subsidies, and industry growth: Japanese steel in the 1950s and 1960s,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 297-323, July.
- Hiroshi Ohashi, 2004. "Learning by Doing, Export Subsidies, and Industry Growth: Japanese Steel in the 1950s and 1960s," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-280, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bertin, A.L. & Bresnahan, T.F. & Raff, D.M.G., 1993.
"Localized Competition and the Aggregation of Plant Level Increasing Returns: Blast Furnaces 1929-1935,"
93-10a, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Bertin, Amy L & Bresnahan, Timothy F & Raff, Daniel M G, 1996. "Localized Competition and the Aggregation of Plant-Level Increasing Returns: Blast Furnaces, 1929-1935," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(2), pages 241-66, April.
- C. Lanier Benkard, 2000. "Learning and Forgetting: The Dynamics of Aircraft Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1034-1054, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed005:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.