Technology Adoption, Learning by Doing, and Productivity: A Study from Steel Refining Furnaces
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Marina Azzimonti Department of Economics Stonybrook University 10 Nicolls Road Stonybrook NY 11790 USA|
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hiroshi Ohashi, 2004.
"Learning by Doing, Export Subsidies, and Industry Growth: Japanese Steel in the 1950s and 1960s,"
CIRJE-F-280, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ohashi, Hiroshi, 2005. "Learning by doing, export subsidies, and industry growth: Japanese steel in the 1950s and 1960s," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 297-323, July.
- Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 2004.
"Patterns of plant adjustment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 425-450, March.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris, 2000. "Patterns of Plant Adjustment," Electronic Working Papers 00-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris, 2001. "Patterns of plant adjustment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alan B. Krueger, 1991.
"How Computers Have Changed the Wage Structure: Evidence From Microdata, 1984-1989,"
NBER Working Papers
3858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1993. "How Computers Have Changed the Wage Structure: Evidence from Microdata, 1984–1989," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 33-60.
- Bertin, Amy L & Bresnahan, Timothy F & Raff, Daniel M G, 1996.
"Localized Competition and the Aggregation of Plant-Level Increasing Returns: Blast Furnaces, 1929-1935,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(2), pages 241-66, April.
- Bertin, A.L. & Bresnahan, T.F. & Raff, D.M.G., 1993. "Localized Competition and the Aggregation of Plant Level Increasing Returns: Blast Furnaces 1929-1935," Papers 93-10a, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Yaw Nyarko, 1994.
"Learning By Doing and the Choice of Technology,"
NBER Working Papers
4739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kasahara, Hiroyuki & Rodrigue, Joel, 2008.
"Does the use of imported intermediates increase productivity? Plant-level evidence,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 106-118, August.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Joel Rodrigue, 2005. "Does the Use of Imported Intermediates Increase Productivity? Plant-Level Evidence," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20057, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Joel Rodrigue & Hiroyuki Kasahara, 2004. "Does the Use of Imported Intermediates Increase Productivity? Plant-Level Evidence," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 511, Econometric Society.
- C. Lanier Benkard, 2000. "Learning and Forgetting: The Dynamics of Aircraft Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1034-1054, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed005:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.