The Bank Lending Channel in Peru: evidence and transmission mechanism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Atta-Mensah, Joseph & Dib, Ali, 2008.
"Bank lending, credit shocks, and the transmission of Canadian monetary policy,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 159-176.
- Joseph Atta-Mensah & Ali Dib, 2003. "Bank Lending, Credit Shocks, and the Transmission of Canadian Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 03-9, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Lopreite, 2012. "Securitization and monetary transmission mechanism: evidence from italy (1999-2009)," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Bazán, Walter, 2011. "No-linealidades y asimetrías en el crédito peruano," Working Papers 2011-015, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Syden Mishi & Asrat Tsegaye, 2012. "The Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission in South Africa," Working Papers 295, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy transmission; Bank lending channel; flight-to-quality; panel of banks;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-01-16 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2011-01-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:wpaper:2010-021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .