Detecting Common Dynamics in Transitory Components
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christensen Timothy & Hurn Stan & Pagan Adrian, 2011. "Detecting Common Dynamics in Transitory Components," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lubik, Thomas A. & Schorfheide, Frank, 2007.
"Do central banks respond to exchange rate movements? A structural investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1069-1087, May.
- Thomas Lubik & Frank Schorfheide, 2003. "Do Central Banks Respond to Exchange Rate Movements? A Structural Investigation," Economics Working Paper Archive 505, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to solve Lubik-Schorfheide JME 2007 DSGE model," Statistical Software Components RTZ00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peijie Wang, 2003. "Cycles and Common Cycles in Property and Related Sectors," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 22-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hecq Alain & Victor Issler JoÃ£o, 2012.
"A Common-Feature Approach for Testing Present-Value Restrictions with Financial Data,"
006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Hecq, Alain & Issler, João Victor, 2012. "A Common-feature approach for testing present-value restrictions with financial data," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 728, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
KeywordsTransitory components; common features; reduced rank; cointegration.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2009-12-19 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2009-12-19 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:auncer:2009_62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (School of Economics and Finance). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ncerrau.html .