How important is foreign capital to income growth in China and India?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chandana Chakraborty & Parantap Basu, 2002. "Foreign direct investment and growth in India: a cointegration approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 1061-1073.
- Pami Dua & Aneesa I. Rashid, 1998.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Activity in India,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 153-168, July.
- Pami Dua & Aneesa I. Rashid, 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Activity in India," Working papers 62, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Sadhana Srivastava & Rahul Sen, 2004. "Competing for Global FDI: Opportunities and Challenges for the Indian Economy," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 5(2), pages 233-260, September.
- Colin G. Brown & Scott A. Waldron & John W. Longworth, 2005. "Rural development in China: Industry policy, regionalism, integration and scale," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1/2), pages 17-33, January.
- Nirvikar Singh & T.N. Srinivasan, 2004. "Indian Federalism, Economic Reform and Globalization," Public Economics 0412007, EconWPA.
- Xing, Yuqing & Zhang, Kevin Honglin, 2004. "FDI and Regional Income Disparity in Host Countries: Evidence from China," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 57(3), pages 363-379.
- Xiaobo Zhang & Kevin Zhang, 2003. "How Does Globalisation Affect Regional Inequality within A Developing Country? Evidence from China," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 47-67.
- Levine, Ross, 2001. "International Financial Liberalization and Economic Growth," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 688-702, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranjan Dash & P. Parida, 2013. "FDI, services trade and economic growth in India: empirical evidence on causal links," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 217-238, August.
- Chakraborty, Chandana & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2006. "Economic reforms, foreign direct investment and its economic effects in India," Kiel Working Papers 1272, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chakraborty, Chandana & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2008. "Economic Reforms, FDI, and Economic Growth in India: A Sector Level Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1192-1212, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-10-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2005-10-15 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqeaer:04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .