Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Activity in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pami Dua & Aneesa I. Rashid, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Activity in India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 153-168, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rudra P. Pradhan, Mak B. Arvin, & Mahendhiran Nair, Jay Mittal, & Neville R. Norman, 2017. "Telecommunications infrastructure and usage and the FDI–growth nexus: evidence from Asian-21 countries "Abstract: This paper examines causal relationships between telecommunications infrastructur," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2032, The University of Melbourne.
- Ansari, Mohd. Shamim & Ranga, Mukesh, 2010. "India’S Foreign Direct Investment: Current Status, Issues And Policy Recommendations," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 1(2), pages 1-16.
- James Laurenceson & Abby Kamalankanthan, "undated". "How important is foreign capital to income growth in China and India?," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 0405, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsLiberalization; Foreign Direct Investment; Granger Causality;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .