Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Activity in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pami Dua & Aneesa I. Rashid, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Activity in India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 153-168, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Laurenceson & Abby Kamalankanthan, "undated". "How important is foreign capital to income growth in China and India?," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 0405, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ansari, Mohd. Shamim & Ranga, Mukesh, 2010. "India’S Foreign Direct Investment: Current Status, Issues And Policy Recommendations," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 1(2), pages 1-16.
More about this item
KeywordsLiberalization; Foreign Direct Investment; Granger Causality;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .