Report NEP-CWA-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-10-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helena Marques, 2004. "The skilled U-shaped Europe: is it really and on which side does it stand?," Discussion Paper Series 2004_06, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2004.
- James Laurenceson & Abby Kamalankanthan, "undated". "How important is foreign capital to income growth in China and India?," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 0405, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Dale Andrew & Karim Dahou & Ronald Steenblik, 2004. "Addressing Market-Access Concerns of Developing Countries arising from Environmental and Health Requirements: Lessons from National Experiences," OECD Trade Policy Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- Mehtap Kartal & Huseyin Ozbay & Halil Erkan Eristi, 2004. "SHA-Based Health Accounts in 13 OECD Countries - Country Studies - Turkey: National Health Accounts 2000," OECD Health Technical Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Karamat Ali, 2005. "Economically Active Children and Home-care Children: How Much They Differ," Labor and Demography 0510013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Lois Arcand & Béatrice d'Hombres, 2005. "Testing for Separation in Agricultural Household Models and Unobservable Individual Effects: A Note," Microeconomics 0510007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amnon Frenkel, 2004. "Spatial Distribution of High-Rise Buildings within Urban Areas: The Case of the Tel Aviv Metropolitan Region," ERSA conference papers ersa04p171, European Regional Science Association.
- Douglas C. Lippoldt & Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2005. "Trade Preference Erosion: Potential Economic Impacts," OECD Trade Policy Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Evdokia Moïsé, 2005. "Trade Facilitation Reforms in the Service of Development: Country Case Studies," OECD Trade Policy Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Jeong-Joon Lee & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2005. "Precautionary Saving under LiquidityConstraints: Evidence from Rural Pakistan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-377, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2005. "Fifteen Years of Economic Reform in Russia: What has been Achieved? What Remains to be Done?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 430, OECD Publishing.
- Håkansson, Peter & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2005. "Who Do You Trust? Ethnicity And Trust In Bosnia And Herzegovina," EIJS Working Paper Series 216, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Itzhak Goldberg & Branko Radulovic & Mark E. Schaffer, 2005. "Productivity, Ownership and the Investment Climate: International Lessons for Priorities in Serbia," CERT Discussion Papers 0503, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.