Fifteen Years of Economic Reform in Russia: What has been Achieved? What Remains to be Done?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brigitte Granville & Judith Shapiro, 2008. "Scratch a Would-Be Planner: Robbins, Neoclassical Economics and the End of Socialism," Working Papers 11, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Ahrend, Rüdiger, 2012.
"Understanding Russian regions’ economic performance during periods of decline and growth—An extreme bound analysis approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 426-443.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2008. "Understanding Russian Regions' Economic Performance during Periods of Decline and Growth: An Extreme-bound Analysis Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 644, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Carroll & Aynsley Kellow, 2011. "The OECD," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4266, April.
- H. Lehmann & M. G. Silvagni, 2013.
"Is There Convergence of Russia’s Regions? Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995 – 2010,"
wp901, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Maria Giulia Silvagni, 2013. "Is There Convergence of Russia's Regions?: Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995–2010," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1083, OECD Publishing.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Silvagni, Maria Giulia, 2013. "Is There Convergence of Russia's Regions? Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995–2010," IZA Discussion Papers 7603, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:taf:pocoec:v:28:y:2016:i:1:p:72-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olga Garanina, 2009. "What beyond oil and gas ? Russian trade specialisation in manufactures," Post-Print halshs-00343419, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; concurrence; corruption; corruption; croissance; economy; entreprise d'État; growth; reforms; Russia; Russie; réformes; stabilisation; stabilisation; state ownership; transition; transparence; transparency; économie;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2005-05-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CIS-2005-10-15 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2005-10-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2005-10-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAW-2005-05-29 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-05-29 (Regulation)
- NEP-REG-2005-10-15 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:430-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.