An Economic Analysis of Policies for Promoting Economically Efficient Water Heater Systems Operating Under Seasonal Climatic Conditions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arif Yurtsev & Glenn P Jenkins, 2016. "An economic analysis of policies for promoting economically efficient water heater systems operating under seasonal climatic conditions," Energy & Environment, , vol. 27(2), pages 227-240, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalogirou, Soteris, 1997. "Solar water heating in Cyprus: current status of technology and problems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 107-112.
- Tsilingiridis, G. & Martinopoulos, G., 2010. "Thirty years of domestic solar hot water systems use in Greece – energy and environmental benefits – future perspectives," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 490-497.
- Allen, S.R. & Hammond, G.P. & Harajli, H.A. & McManus, M.C. & Winnett, A.B., 2010. "Integrated appraisal of a Solar Hot Water system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1351-1362.
- Roulleau, T. & Lloyd, C.R., 2008. "International policy issues regarding solar water heating, with a focus on New Zealand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1843-1857, June.
- Tsilingiridis, G. & Martinopoulos, G. & Kyriakis, N., 2004. "Life cycle environmental impact of a thermosyphonic domestic solar hot water system in comparison with electrical and gas water heating," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1277-1288.
- Gillingham, Kenneth, 2009. "Economic efficiency of solar hot water policy in New Zealand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3336-3347, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-effectiveness analysis; water heater systems; North Cyprus.;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2015-06-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-06-20 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .