Solar water heating in Cyprus: current status of technology and problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalogirou, S.A. & Lloyd, S., 1992. "Use of solar Parabolic Trough Collectors for hot water production in Cyprus. A feasibility study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 117-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaldellis, J.K. & El-Samani, K. & Koronakis, P., 2005. "Feasibility analysis of domestic solar water heating systems in Greece," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 659-682.
- Kaldellis, J.K. & Kavadias, K.A. & Spyropoulos, G., 2005. "Investigating the real situation of Greek solar water heating market," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 499-520, October.
- Florides, G.A & Kalogirou, S.A & Tassou, S.A & Wrobel, L.C, 2000. "Modeling of the modern houses of Cyprus and energy consumption analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 915-937.
- Das, Debayan & Lukose, Leo & Basak, Tanmay, 2018. "Role of multiple solar heaters along the walls for the thermal management during natural convection in square and triangular cavities," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 205-229.
- Yurtsev, Arif & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2016.
"Cost-effectiveness analysis of alternative water heater systems operating with unreliable water supplies,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 174-183.
- Arif Yurtsev & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Of Alternative Water Heater Systems Operating With Unreliable Water Supplies," Development Discussion Papers 2015-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Chang, K. & Lee, T. & Chung, K., 2006. "Solar water heaters in Taiwan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1299-1308.
- Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Kagiannas, Argyris G. & Askounis, Dimitris Th. & Psarras, John, 2005. "The policy perspective for RES development in the new member states of the EU," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 477-492.
- Arif Yurtsev & Glenn P Jenkins, 2016.
"An economic analysis of policies for promoting economically efficient water heater systems operating under seasonal climatic conditions,"
Energy & Environment,
, vol. 27(2), pages 227-240, March.
- Arif Yurtsev & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "An Economic Analysis of Policies for Promoting Economically Efficient Water Heater Systems Operating Under Seasonal Climatic Conditions," Development Discussion Papers 2015-07, JDI Executive Programs.
- Maxoulis, Christos N. & Charalampous, Harris P. & Kalogirou, Soteris A., 2007. "Cyprus solar water heating cluster: A missed opportunity?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3302-3315, June.
- Raisul Islam, M. & Sumathy, K. & Ullah Khan, Samee, 2013. "Solar water heating systems and their market trends," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 1-25.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:10:y:1997:i:1:p:107-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.