What is behind the recent evolution of Portuguese terms of trade?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Baxter & Michael A. Kouparitsas, 2006.
"What Can Account for Fluctuations in the Terms of Trade?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 63-86, May.
- Marianne Baxter & Michael A. Kouparitsas, 2000. "What Can Account for Fluctuations in the Terms of Trade?," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-112, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Marianne Baxter & Michael A. Kouparitsas, 2000. "What can account for fluctuations in the terms of trade?," Working Paper Series WP-00-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef Loening & Masato Higashi, 2011.
"Decomposing terms of trade fluctuations in Ethiopia,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(13), pages 1219-1224.
- Josef L. Loening & Masato Higashi, 2010. "Decomposing Terms of Trade Fluctuations in Ethiopia," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 205, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Loening, Josef L. & Higashi, Masato, 2011. "Decomposing Terms of Trade Fluctuations in Ethiopia," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48727, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Carlos Figueira, 2017. "Determinants of the Portuguese GDP stagnation during the 2001-2014 period: an empirical investigation," GEE Papers 0068, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2017.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:wpaper:w200805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .