The Working Environment And Social Increasing Returns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feve, Patrick & Langot, Francois, 1996. "Unemployment and the business cycle in a small open economy: G.M.M. estimation and testing with French data," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1609-1639.
- Dorman,Peter, 2009. "Markets and Mortality," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521123044.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1994.
"Search in the Labour Market, Incomplete Contracts and Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, D., 1994. "Search in the Labor market: Incomplete Contracts and Growth," Working papers 94-23, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1987. "The theory of equalizing differences," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 641-692 Elsevier.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1996. "A Microfoundation for Social Increasing Returns in Human Capital Accumulation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 779-804.
- Maria Carillo & Concetto Vinci, 1999. "Social Increasing Returns and the Effects of Immigration on the Host Country Economy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 13(3), pages 623-645, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prt:wpaper:3_2001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Milano). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isnavit.html .