Regional Integration, International Tourism Demand and Renewable Energy Transition: Evidence from selected South Asia Economies
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordstourism demand; renewable energy transition;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2020-01-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2020-01-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2020-01-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-TUR-2020-01-27 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:98095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .