Long-Term Electricity Investments Accounting for Demand and Supply Side Flexibility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marañón-Ledesma, Hector & Tomasgard, Asgeir, 2019. "Long-Term Electricity Investments Accounting for Demand and Supply Side Flexibility," MPRA Paper 93341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zerrahn, Alexander & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2015.
"On the representation of demand-side management in power system models,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 840-845.
- Zerrahn, Alexander & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2015. "On the Representation of Demand-Side Management in Power System Models," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 840-845.
- repec:eee:appene:v:236:y:2019:i:c:p:401-409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ottesen, Stig Odegaard & Tomasgard, Asgeir, 2015. "A stochastic model for scheduling energy flexibility in buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 364-376.
- repec:eee:appene:v:239:y:2019:i:c:p:836-845 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seljom, Pernille & Lindberg, Karen Byskov & Tomasgard, Asgeir & Doorman, Gerard & Sartori, Igor, 2017. "The impact of Zero Energy Buildings on the Scandinavian energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 284-296.
- Torriti, Jacopo & Hassan, Mohamed G. & Leach, Matthew, 2010. "Demand response experience in Europe: Policies, programmes and implementation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1575-1583.
- repec:eee:appene:v:216:y:2018:i:c:p:296-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pfenninger, Stefan & Staffell, Iain, 2016. "Long-term patterns of European PV output using 30 years of validated hourly reanalysis and satellite data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 1251-1265.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand Response; Flexibility; Linear Stochastic Optimization; Demand Side Management; European Power System; Energy Economics;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:92957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .