Has the First Global Financial Crisis Changed the Entrepreneurial Values in a Digitalized Marketing-based Society? The Case of GEM Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felton, Andrew & Reinhart, Carmen M. (ed.), 2009.
"The First Global Financial Crisis of the 21st Century Part II: June–December, 2008,"
Centre for Economic Policy Research, number p199, December.
- Felton, Andrew & Reinhart, Carmen M. (ed.), 2008. "The First Global Financial Crisis of the 21st Century Part I: August 2007-May 2008," Vox eBooks, Centre for Economic Policy Research, number p187, December.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Felton, Andrew, 2008. "The First Global Financial Crisis of the 21st Century," MPRA Paper 11862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Felton, Andrew, 2009. "The first global financial crisis of the 21st century,Part II: Introduction," MPRA Paper 13607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Felton, Andrew, 2009. "The first global financial crisis of the 21st century: Part II, June-December, 2008," MPRA Paper 13604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2008. "The first global financial crisis of the 21st century: Introduction," MPRA Paper 13288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:jecxxx:v:19:y:2011:i:02:n:s021849581100074x is not listed on IDEAS
- Huarng, Kun-Huang & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo Enrique, 2014. "Developmental management: Theories, methods, and applications in entrepreneurship, innovation, and sensemaking," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 657-662.
- Berna Demiralp & Johanna L Francis, 2013. "Wealth, Human Capital and the Transition to Self-Employment," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 72-92.
- Maria Minniti & Carlo Nardone, 2007. "Being in Someone Else’s Shoes: the Role of Gender in Nascent Entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 223-238, March.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Raposo, Mario, 2013. "Drivers to firm innovation and their effects on performance: An international comparison," MPRA Paper 46776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simón-Moya, Virginia & Revuelto-Taboada, Lorenzo & Guerrero, Rafael Fernández, 2014. "Institutional and economic drivers of entrepreneurship: An international perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 715-721.
- Pekka Stenholm & Zoltán J. Ács & Robert Wuebker, 2015.
"Exploring country-level institutional arrangements on the rate and type of entrepreneurial activity,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 20, pages 387-404
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stenholm, Pekka & Acs, Zoltan J. & Wuebker, Robert, 2013. "Exploring country-level institutional arrangements on the rate and type of entrepreneurial activity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 176-193.
- Lee, Seung-Hyun & Peng, Mike W. & Song, Sangcheol, 2013. "Governments, entrepreneurs, and positive externalities: A real options perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 333-347.
- Markus Poschke, 2013. "‘Entrepreneurs out of necessity’: a snapshot," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 658-663, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; value; crisis; digital marketing; risk;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:88469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.