La mesure du chômage au Maroc : rien n’est moins sûr
[Measuring unemployment in Morocco: a dubious approach]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marion Cochard & Gérard Cornilleau & Eric Heyer, 2010. "Les marchés du travail dans la crise," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 438(1), pages 181-204.
- Melvin Stephens, 2002. "Worker Displacement and the Added Worker Effect," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 504-537, July.
- Freund, Caroline & Rijkers, Bob, 2014.
"Episodes of unemployment reduction in rich, middle-income and transition economies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 907-923.
- Freund, Caroline & Rijkers, Bob, 2014. "Episodes of unemployment reduction in rich, middle-income, and transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6891, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSurvey Data; Measuring Unemployment; Unemployment Halo; Morocco;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:87161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.