Does Public Debt Matter For Economic Growth? Evidence from southern Mediterranean countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp, 2010. "The impact of high and growing government debt on economic growth: an empirical investigation for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1237, European Central Bank.
- Max Gillman & Mark N. Harris & László Mátyás, 2004. "Inflation and growth: Explaining a negative effect," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 149-167, January.
- Kaddour Hadri, 2000.
"Testing for stationarity in heterogeneous panel data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 148-161.
- Kaddour Hadri, 1999. "Testing For Stationarity In Heterogeneous Panel Data," Research Papers 1999_04, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "HADRI: RATS procedure to implement Hadri test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00084, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2012.
"Inflation and economic growth in Latin America: Some panel time-series evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 333-340.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2010. "Inflation and Economic Growth in Latin America: Some Panel Time-Series Evidence," Working Papers 201011, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Cheikh Tidiane Ndiaye & Mamadou Abdoulaye Konte, 2012. "Incertitude de l'inflation et croissance économique : le cas de l'UEMOA," Working Papers halshs-00828156, HAL.
- Bettina Fincke & Alfred Greiner, 2015. "Public Debt and Economic Growth in Emerging Market Economies," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(3), pages 357-370, September.
- Mamadou Abdoulaye KONTE & Cheikh Tidiane NDIAYE, 2012. "Incertitude de l'inflation et croissance économique : le cas de l'UEMOA," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 753, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Manoel Bittencourt & Reneé Eyden & Monaheng Seleteng, 2015. "Inflation and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Southern African Development Community," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(3), pages 411-424, September.
More about this item
Keywordspublic debt; economic growth; GMM.;
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .