S’instruire, c’est s’enrichir : Le niveau de scolarité joue-t-il un rôle dans l’accès à la classe moyenne au Québec?
[To learn is to enrich oneself: Does the level of education play a role in the access to the middle class in Quebec?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birdsall, N. & Graham, C. & Pettinato, S., 2000.
"Stuck in the Tunnel: Is Globalization Muddling the Middle Class?,"
14, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Carol Graham & Stefano Pettinato & Nancy Birdsall, 2000. "Stuck in the Tunnel: Is Globalization Muddling the Middle Class?," LIS Working papers 277, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Heisz, Andrew, 2007. "Income Inequality and Redistribution in Canada: 1976 to 2004," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007298e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Christoph Lakner & Branko Milanovic, 2016.
"Global Income Distribution: From the Fall of the Berlin Wall to the Great Recession,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 203-232.
- Lakner, Christoph & Milanovic, Branko, 2013. "Global income distribution : from the fall of the Berlin Wall to the great recession," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6719, The World Bank.
- Delorme, Francois & St-Cerny, Suzie, 2014.
"La classe moyenne au Québec s’érode-t-elle vraiment : Contour et évolution
[Is Quebec's Middle Class Really Shrinking : Overview and Evolution]," MPRA Paper 85051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:41:y:2007:i:1:p:181-200 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClasse moyenne; middle class; education; Québec; Quebec;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-04-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:85054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.