Progressing Pakistan should ensure Quality Education for All
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dawood MAMOON, 2018. "Progressing Pakistan should ensure quality education for all," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 9-14, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dawood Mamoon, 2012.
"Do schooling years improve the earning capacity of lower income groups?,"
International Journal of Education Economics and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2011. "Do Schooling Years Improve the Earning Capacity of Lower Income Groups?," MPRA Paper 30511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dawood Mamoon & Syed Mansoob Murshed, 2013. "Education bias of trade liberalization and wage inequality in developing countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 572-604, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Economic Development;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:82065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .