Pourrions-nous utiliser l'Euribor comme taux de rendement sans risque dans la région Arabe ?
[Could we use the Euribor as risk-free rate return in Arabic region?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. E. Arango & A. Gonzalez & C. E. Posada, 2002.
"Returns and the interest rate: a non-linear relationship in the Bogotastock market,"
Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(11), pages 835-842.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2001. "Returns And Interest Rate: A Nonlinear Relationship In The Bogota Stock Market," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003468, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2001. "Returns and Interest Rate: A Nonlinear Relationship in the Bogotá Stock Market," Borradores de Economia 169, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Burton G. Malkiel, 2003. "The Efficient Market Hypothesis and Its Critics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 59-82, Winter.
- Yu Hsing, 2004. "Impacts of Fiscal Policy, Monetary Policy, and Exchange Rate Policy on Real GDP in Brazil: A VAR Model," Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 6(1), February.
- Burton G. Malkiel, 2003. "The Efficient Market Hypothesis and Its Critics," Working Papers 111, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Cifter Atilla & Ozun Alper, 2008. "Estimating the Effects of Interest Rates on Share Prices in Turkey Using a Multi-Scale Causality Test," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 68-79, April.
- repec:pri:cepsud:91malkiel is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- David M. Ritzwoller & Joseph P. Romano, 2019. "Uncertainty in the Hot Hand Fallacy: Detecting Streaky Alternatives to Random Bernoulli Sequences," Papers 1908.01406, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2021.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Jukka Ilomäki & Hannu Laurila & Michael McAleer, 2018.
"Long Run Returns Predictability and Volatility with Moving Averages,"
Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-1, September.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Jukka Ilomäki & Hannu Laurila & Michael McAleer, 2018. "Long Run Returns Predictability and Volatility with Moving Averages," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2018-25, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chang, C-L. & Ilomäki, J. & Laurila, H. & McAleer, M.J., 2018. "Long Run Returns Predictability and Volatility with Moving Averages," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2018-39, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- John Sabelhaus, 2005. "Alternative Methods for Projecting Equity Returns: Implications for Evaluating Social Security Reform Proposals," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 8(1), pages 43-63, March.
- Paolo Cremonesi & Chiara Francalanci & Alessandro Poli & Roberto Pagano & Luca Mazzoni & Alberto Maggioni & Mehdi Elahi, 2018. "Social Network based Short-Term Stock Trading System," Papers 1801.05295, arXiv.org.
- Abootaleb Shirvani & Svetlozar T. Rachev & Frank J. Fabozzi, 2019. "A Rational Finance Explanation of the Stock Predictability Puzzle," Papers 1911.02194, arXiv.org.
- Michele Costola & Massimiliano Caporin, 2016.
"Rational Learning For Risk-Averse Investors By Conditioning On Behavioral Choices,"
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 1-26, March.
- Michele Costola & Massimiliano Caporin, 2015. "Rational learning for risk-averse investors by conditioning on behavioral choices," Working Papers 2015:16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Yuri Biondi & Simone Righi, 2016.
"What does the financial market pricing do? A simulation analysis with a view to systemic volatility, exuberance and vagary,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 11(2), pages 175-203, October.
- Yuri Biondi & Simone Righi, 2013. "What does the financial market pricing do? A simulation analysis with a view to systemic volatility, exuberance and vagary," Papers 1312.7460, arXiv.org.
- Amalendu Bhunia & Devrim Yaman, 2017. "Is There a Causal Relationship Between Financial Markets in Asia and the US?," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 71-90, Jan-June.
- Holtemöller Oliver, 2013. "Explosive Preisentwicklung und spekulative Blasen auf Rohstoffmärkten / Explosive behavior and speculative bubbles on commodity markets," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 64(1), pages 405-420, January.
- Ziliotto, Arianna & Serati, Massimiliano, 2015. "The semi-strong efficiency debate: In search of a new testing framework," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 412-438.
- Svitlana Galeshchuk, 2017. "Technological bias at the exchange rate market," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2-3), pages 80-86, April.
- Giovanni Angelini & Luca De Angelis & Carl Singleton, 2019. "Informational efficiency and behaviour within in-play prediction markets," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2019-20, Department of Economics, Reading University.
- Gaffeo, Edoardo & Molinari, Massimo, 2017.
"Taxing financial transactions in fundamentally heterogeneous markets,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 322-333.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Massimo Molinari, 2016. "Taxing financial transactions in fundamentally heterogeneous markets," DEM Working Papers 2016/07, Department of Economics and Management.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Massimo Molinari, 2016. "Taxing financial transactions in fundamentally heterogeneous markets," Working Papers 175, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Dan Gabriel ANGHEL & Elena Valentina ŢILICĂ & Victor DRAGOTĂ, 2020. "Intraday Patterns in Returns on the Romanian and Bulgarian Stock Markets," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 92-114, July.
- Patrick Buckley & Fergal O’Brien, 0. "The effect of malicious manipulations on prediction market accuracy," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-13.
- Pernagallo, Giuseppe & Torrisi, Benedetto, 2020.
"Blindfolded monkeys or financial analysts: Who is worth your money? New evidence on informational inefficiencies in the U.S. stock market,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 539(C).
- Giuseppe Pernagallo & Benedetto Torrisi, 2019. "Blindfolded monkeys or financial analysts: who is worth your money? New evidence on informational inefficiencies in the U.S. stock market," Papers 1904.03488, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2019.
- Torsten Trimborn & Philipp Otte & Simon Cramer & Maximilian Beikirch & Emma Pabich & Martin Frank, 2020. "SABCEMM: A Simulator for Agent-Based Computational Economic Market Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 55(2), pages 707-744, February.
- Akbar Zaheer & Exequiel Hernandez & Sanjay Banerjee, 2010. "Prior Alliances with Targets and Acquisition Performance in Knowledge-Intensive Industries," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(5), pages 1072-1091, October.
- Anjum, Sohail & Qayyum, Unbreen & Qureshi, Madeeha Gohar, 2019. "Aggregate performance evaluation of US Equity Mutual Funds - Explaining the performance of Growth Funds vs. Value Funds," MPRA Paper 100043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torsten Trimborn, 2018. "A Macroscopic Portfolio Model: From Rational Agents to Bounded Rationality," Papers 1805.11036, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsEURIBOR; risk free rate return; Arab Stock market ; interest rate .;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.