Impacts of Fiscal Policy, Monetary Policy, and Exchange Rate Policy on Real GDP in Brazil: A VAR Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alam, Md. Mahmudul & Uddi, Gazi Salah, 2019. "Relationship between Interest Rate and Stock Price: Empirical Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries," SocArXiv 5fket, Center for Open Science.
- BENDOB, Ali & Benahmed-Daho, Rachida, 2017. "Pourrions-nous utiliser l'Euribor comme taux de rendement sans risque dans la région Arabe ? [Could we use the Euribor as risk-free rate return in Arabic region?]," MPRA Paper 81405, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2017.
- GIRI A. K. & JOSHI Pooja, 2017. "The Impact Of Macroeconomic Indicators On Indian Stock Prices: An Empirical Analysis," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 12(1), pages 61-78, April.
- Pooja Joshi & Arun Kumar Giri, 2015. "Fiscal Deficits and Stock Prices in India: Empirical Evidence," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-18, August.
- Pallegedara, Asankha, 2012. "Dynamic relationships between stock market performance and short term interest rate Empirical evidence from Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 40773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khrawish, Husni Ali & Siam, Walid Zakaria & Jaradat, Mohammad, 2010. "The relationships between stock market capitalization rate and interest rate: Evidence from Jordan," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center (PRADEC), vol. 2(2), pages 1-7, July.
- Husni Ali Khrawish & Walid Zakaria Siam & Mohammad Jaradat, 2010. "The relationships between stock market capitalization rate and interest rate: Evidence from Jordan," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 2(2), pages 60-66, July.
- Alam, Md. Mahmudul & Uddin, Gazi Salah, 2019. "The Impacts of Interest Rate on Stock Market: Empirical Evidence from Dhaka Stock Exchange," OSF Preprints r3jpx, Center for Open Science.
- Rashid, Abdul, 2008. "Macroeconomic Variables and Stock Market Performance: Testing for Dynamic Linkages with a Known Structural Break," MPRA Paper 26937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Artatrana Ratha & Eungmin Kang & Mary Edwards, 2008. "Does an Undervalued Currency Promote Growth? Evidence from China," Working Papers 2008-2 Classification- F3, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; exchange rates; VAR models;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bej:issued:v:6:y:2004:i:1:hsing. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose Ricardo Nogueira) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jose Ricardo Nogueira to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dufpebr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.