Strategic planning and city/regional development: Review, analysis, critique and applications for Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rupani, Mihir Prafulbhai & Gaonkar, Narayan T. & Bhatt, Gneyaa S., 2016. "Bottleneck analysis and strategic planning using Tanahashi model for childhood diarrhea management in Gujarat, Western India," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 82-87.
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:81-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Luca, Stefano, 2014. "Public engagement in strategic transportation planning: An analytic hierarchy process based approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 110-124.
- Graeme Evans, 2009. "Creative Cities, Creative Spaces and Urban Policy," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(5-6), pages 1003-1040, May.
- Marco Percoco, 2016. "Strategic Planning and Institutional Collective Action in Italian Cities," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 139-158, January.
- ., 2016. "The planning process," Chapters,in: Urban Strategies for Culture-Driven Growth, chapter 2, pages 15-30 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sasha Tsenkova, 2007. "Reinventing Strategic Planning in Post-socialist Cities: Experiences from Sofia," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 295-317, April.
- Evert Meijers & Joris Hoekstra & Ricardo Aguado, 2008. "Strategic planning for city networks: The emergence of a Basque Global City?," Working Papers 200805, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Jung In Kim, 2014. "Making cities global: the new city development of Songdo, Yujiapu and Lingang," Planning Perspectives, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 329-356, July.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic Planning; Regional Development; City Development; Greece.;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2017-09-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-URE-2017-09-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.