Basic needs and global models: resources, trade and distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Streeten, Paul & Burki, Shahid Javed, 1978. "Basic needs: Some issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 411-421, March.
- Palma, Gabriel, 1978. "Dependency: A formal theory of underdevelopment or a methodology for the analysis of concrete situations of underdevelopment?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(7-8), pages 881-924.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1977. "The future of the world economy+," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 171-182.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1982. "Basic needs and the north/south debate," MPRA Paper 8469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Lacayo, 2004. "Análisis Comparativo de Sistemas de Monitoreo y Evaluación: El Caso de Nicaragua," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2205, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carlos Lacayo, 2004. "Análisis Comparativo de Sistemas de Monitoreo y Evaluación: El Caso de Nicaragua," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8841, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Wanda Engel & Ricardo Paes de Barros & Mirela de Carvalho & Carlos Alberto Ramos & Ana Lucia Lobato & Gabriel Ferrato dos Santos & Fabio Sánchez Torres & Luz Magdalena Salas Bahamón & Carlos Lacayo, 2006. "Políticas efectivas para erradicar la pobreza: Desafíos institucionales, de diseño y de monitoreo," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 24838, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBariloch model; UN ; RIO; North-South relations; development strategies; finite resources; natural resources; policy; modelling; modeling; basic needs; international economic order; resource use; income distribution; New International Order; UNITAR;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.