Access to improved water, human capital and economic activity in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti & Khan, Shakeeb & Timmins, Christopher, 2010.
"The impact of piped water provision on infant mortality in Brazil: A quantile panel data approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 188-200, July.
- Shanti Gamper-Rabindran & Shakeeb Khan & Christopher Timmins, 2008. "The Impact of Piped Water Provision on Infant Mortality in Brazil: A Quantile Panel Data Approach," NBER Working Papers 14365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shanti Gamper-Rabindran & Shakeeb Khan & Christopher Timmins, 2010. "The Impact of Piped Water Provision on Infant Mortality in Brazil: A Quantile Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 10-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Purnamita, 2004. "Valuing health damages from water pollution in urban Delhi, India: a health production function approach," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 83-106, February.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, March.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, March.
- Florencia Devoto & Esther Duflo & Pascaline Dupas & William Parienté & Vincent Pons, 2012.
"Happiness on Tap: Piped Water Adoption in Urban Morocco,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 68-99, November.
- Florencia Devoto & Esther Duflo & Pascaline Dupas & William Pariente & Vincent Pons, 2011. "Happiness on Tap: Piped Water Adoption in Urban Morocco," NBER Working Papers 16933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florencia DEVOTO & Esther DUFLO & Pascaline DUPAS & William PARIENTE & Vincent PONS, 2011. "Happiness on Tap: Piped Water Adoption in Urban Morocco," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Devoto, Florencia & Duflo, Esther & Dupas, Pascaline & Parienté, William & Pons, Vincent, 2011. "Happiness on Tap: Piped Water Adoption in Urban Morocco," CEPR Discussion Papers 8326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cuong Nguyen Viet & Thieu Vu, 2013.
"The impact of piped water on household welfare: evidence from Vietnam,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(9), pages 1332-1358, November.
- Nguyen Viet Cuong & Vu Thieu & Pham Minh Thu & Nguyen Xuan Truong, 2016. "The Impact of Piped Water on Household Welfare: Evidence from Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016044, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2005.
"Water for Life: The Impact of the Privatization of Water Services on Child Mortality,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(1), pages 83-120, February.
- Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2002. "Water for Life: The Impact of the Privatization of Water Services on Child Mortality," Working Papers 54, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2005.
More about this item
KeywordsUrbanization; piped water; household welfare; income; household survey;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2016-07-23 (Africa)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:72627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.