Report NEP-AFR-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shelley Saunders & Bomikazi Zeka, 2016. "Factors influencing customer loyalty to family businesses in the Eastern Cape, South Africa," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006350, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alexis Abodohoui & Marie-Helene Regniere & Zhan Su, 2016. "Chinese investments in Africa: what have we known and what should we know?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006607, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Richard de Groot & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2016. "Ghana LEAP 1000 Impact Evaluation: Overview of Study Design," Papers metbri851, Methodological Briefs.
- Arouri, Mohamed & Ba-Diagne, Bineta & Ben-Youssef, Adel & Besong, Raymond & Nguyen, Cuong, 2014. "Access to improved water, human capital and economic activity in Africa," MPRA Paper 72627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Allen & Philipp Heinrigs, 2016. "Emerging Opportunities in the West African Food Economy," West African Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Grimm, Michael & Peters, Jörg, 2016. "Solar off-grid markets in Africa: Recent dynamics and the role of branded products," Ruhr Economic Papers 619, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.