Long-run Trends and Recent Developments in Official Assistance from Donor Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- White, Howard, 2002. "Long-run Trends and Recent Developments in Official Assistance from Donor Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 106, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Lensink & Howard White, 2000. "Assessing Aid: A Manifesto for Aid in the 21st Century?," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 5-18.
- Lensink, Robert & White, Howard, 1998. "Does the Revival of International Private Capital Flows Mean the End of Aid?: An Analysis of Developing Countries' Access to Private Capital," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1221-1234, July.
- Berthelemy, Jean-Claude & Tichit, Ariane, 2004.
"Bilateral donors' aid allocation decisions--a three-dimensional panel analysis,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 253-274.
- Berthelemy, Jean-Claude & Tichit, Ariane, 2002. "Bilateral Donors' Aid Allocation Decisions: A Three-dimensional Panel Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 123, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Howard White, 2001. "Will the new aid agenda help promote poverty reduction?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 1057-1070.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Lennart Erickson, 2006. "Solow Versus Harrod-Domar; Reexamining the Aid Costs of the First Millennium Development Goal," IMF Working Papers 06/284, International Monetary Fund.
- Ingrid Majerová, 2012. "International Development Cooperation of the Czech Republic in the Context of European Development," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 166-185.
- White, Howard, 2004. "Trends in the volume and allocation of official flows from donor countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 233-244.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Catherine A Pattillo & Smita Wagh, 2006. "Are Donor Countries Giving More or Less Aid?," IMF Working Papers 06/1, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment aid; bilateral aid; multilateral aid; official flows; Africa;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .