The Theory of Economic Development of J.A. Schumpeter: Key Features
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco, 2002.
"As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199251056.
- Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco, 2001. "As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241071.
- Franco Malerba & Richard Nelson & Luigi Orsenigo & Sidney Winter, 2007.
"Demand, innovation, and the dynamics of market structure: The role of experimental users and diverse preferences,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 371-399, August.
- Franco Malerba & Richard Nelson & Luigi Orsenigo, 2003. "Demand, innovation and the dynamics of market structure: the role of experimental users and diverse preferences," KITeS Working Papers 135, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2003.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Mowery, David C. & Nelson, Richard R. (ed.), 2006. "The Oxford Handbook of Innovation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199286805.
- Breschi, Stefano & Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 2000. "Technological Regimes and Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 388-410, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Neo-Schumpeterian views of Economic Development Today
by stefanotijerina in NEP-HIS blog on 2016-05-04 13:47:07
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio R. Andrés & Voxi Amavilah & Simplice Asongu, 2016.
"Linkages between Formal Institutions, ICT Adoption and Inclusive Human Development in Sub Saharan Africa,"
16/026, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Andrés, Antonio R. & Amavilah, Voxi & Asongu, Simplice A, 2016. "Linkages between Formal Institutions, ICT Adoption and Inclusive Human Development in Sub Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 75044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSchumpeter; Dynamics of economic development; Innovation theory; Technological paradigm; Innovation policy;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2016-03-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2016-03-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2016-03-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2016-03-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-PKE-2016-03-29 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:69883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.