Report NEP-INO-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Warnke, Philine & Koschatzky, Knut & Dönitz, Ewa & Zenker, Andrea & Stahlecker, Thomas & Som, Oliver & Cuhls, Kerstin & Güth, Sandra, 2016. "Opening up the innovation system framework towards new actors and institutions," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 49, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Sandra M. Leitner, 2016. "Choosing the Right Partner: R&D Cooperations and Innovation Success," wiiw Working Papers 124, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Joan Farre-Mensa & Deepak Hegde & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2016. "The Bright Side of Patents," NBER Working Papers 21959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jahn, Vera & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2016. "Innovation and Immigration – Insights from a Placement Policy," Working Paper 164/2016, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201512141480 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rubio, Santiago J., 2016. "Sharing R&D Investments in Breakthrough Technologies to Control Climate Change," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 232181, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Eric Budish & Benjamin N. Roin & Heidi L. Williams, 2016. "Patents and Research Investments: Assessing the Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 21889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kruse, Juergen & Wetzel, Heike, 2016. "Innovation in Clean Coal Technologies: Empirical Evidence from Firm-Level Patent Data," EWI Working Papers 2016-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201512111472 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kruse, Juergen, 2016. "Innovation in Green Energy Technologies and the Economic Performance of Firms," EWI Working Papers 2016-2, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Arkadiusz Jedrzejewski & Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Rafal Weron, 2016. "Impact of social interactions on demand curves for innovative products," HSC Research Reports HSC/16/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Bertschek, Irene & Ohnemus, Jörg, 2016. "Europe's digital future: Focus on key priorities," ZEW policy briefs 2/2016, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Junghoon Lee, 2016. "Technological Change and Reallocation," Emory Economics 1604, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Simplice Asongu & Pritam Singh & Sara Le Roux, 2016. "Fighting Software Piracy: Some Global Conditional Policy Instruments," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/004, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Bijedić, Teita & Brink, Siegrun & Chlosta, Simone & Werner, Arndt, 2016. "Verwertung der Innovationen von an Hochschulen tätigen Wissenschaftlerinnen und Wissenschaftlern," IfM-Materialien 243, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Véronique Favre Bonte & Elodie Gardet & Catherine Thévenard-Puthod, 2015. "La mise en oeuvre d'innovations nécessite-t-elle l'instauration de certains types de réseaux ? Une application aux stations de sports d'hiver," Post-Print hal-01286708, HAL.
- Lucy Baker, 2016. "Technology Development in South Africa: The Case of Wind and Solar PV," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-05, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Veronique Favre-Bonté & Elodie Gardet & Catherine Thevenard-Puthod, 2016. "Inter-organisational network configurations for ski areas innovations," Post-Print hal-01286701, HAL.
- Osoro, Otieno & Voeten, Jaap, 2016. "Policy Brief: Factors Affecting Engagement and Commercialization of Innovation Activities of Firms in Tanzania," Other publications TiSEM 1cc2f912-877a-4355-b50b-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Flavio Calvino & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2016. "The Innovation-Employment nexus: a critical survey of theory and empirics," LEM Papers Series 2016/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Dudar, Olena & Voget, Johannes, 2016. "Corporate taxation and location of intangible assets: Patents vs. trademarks," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-015, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Diego Anzoategui & Diego Comin & Mark Gertler & Joseba Martinez, 2016. "Endogenous Technology Adoption and R&D as Sources of Business Cycle Persistence," NBER Working Papers 22005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordane Steiner & Yves Cinotti, 2014.
"A Typology of Innovations of Service in the Hospitality Industry
[Typologie des innovations de service dans l’hôtellerie]," Post-Print hal-01286091, HAL.
- Cumming, Douglas & Walz, Uwe & Werth, Jochen Christian, 2015. "The dynamics of entrepreneurial careers in high-tech ventures: Experience, education, and exit," SAFE Working Paper Series 122, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Krenz, Astrid, 2016. "Agglomeration of knowledge in the German regional economy," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 277, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Samira Hasanzadeh & Hashmat Khan, 2016. "Sources of Canadian Economic Growth," Carleton Economic Papers 16-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 16 Oct 2017.
- Bazhal, Iurii, 2016. "The Theory of Economic Development of J.A. Schumpeter: Key Features," MPRA Paper 69883, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2016.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernad Pietrzak, 2016. "Structural Equation Modeling in Evaluation of Technological Potential of European Union Countries in the years 2008-2012," Working Papers 6/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised Mar 2016.
- Julien Albertini & Jean Olivier Hairault & Francois Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2016. "Aggregate Employment, Job Polarization and Inequalities: A Transatlantic Perspective," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman & Ezra Oberfield & Thomas Sampson, 2016. "Balanced Growth Despite Uzawa," NBER Working Papers 21861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Pierre del Corso & Charilaos Kephaliacos & Gaël Plumecocq, 2015. "Legitimizing farmers' new knowledge, learning and practices through communicative action: Application of an agro-environmental policy," Post-Print hal-01286845, HAL.