Report NEP-HPE-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julija Michailova & Christoph Bühren, 2015. "Money priming and social behavior of natural groups in simple bargaining and dilemma experiments," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201530, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bazhal, Iurii, 2016. "The Theory of Economic Development of J.A. Schumpeter: Key Features," MPRA Paper 69883, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2016.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Rajiv Vohra, 2015. "Rational Expectations and Farsighted Stability," Working Papers 2015-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Cheung, Man-Wah & WU, JIABIN, 2016. "On The Transmission of Continuous Cultural Traits," MPRA Paper 69934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott Barrett & Astrid Dannenberg, 2015. "Tipping versus Cooperating to Supply a Public Good," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201529, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Anastasios Dosis, 2016. "On Signalling and Screening in Markets with Asymmetric Information," Working Papers hal-01285190, HAL.
- Fabian Grabicki & Jens Weghake, 2016. "Why the QWERTY phenomenon is not just in the theorists’ minds yet not pose a problem in reality," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0016, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Strulik, Holger, 2016. "An economic theory of religious belief," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 273, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Cowell, Frank A. & Fleurbaey, Marc & Tungodden, Bertil, 2015. "The tyranny puzzle in social preferences: an empirical investigation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61663, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robert A. Margo, 2016. "Obama, Katrina, and the Persistence of Racial Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2016. "Pancasila Economic and the Challenges of Globalization and Free Market In Indonesia," MPRA Paper 69937, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2016.
- Hyman, Richard, 2015. "The very idea of democracy at work," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65573, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joshua S. Gans & Peter Landry, 2016. "Procrastination in Teams," NBER Working Papers 21891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oscar Volij, 2016. "An Alternative Proof Of Hardy, Littlewood, And P?Lya’S (1929) Necessary Condition For Majorization," Working Papers 1602, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.