Gender Inequality in Education: Impact on Income, Growth and Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- T. Paul Schultz, 1993.
"Investments in the Schooling and Health of Women and Men: Quantities and Returns,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(4), pages 694-734.
- Schultz, T.P., 1993. "Investments in the Schooling and Health of Women and Men: Quantities and Returns," Papers 702, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Awuse & Patrick Tandoh-Offin, 2014. "What factors Influence Internal migration and Wage Growth?: an Empirical Analysis of Private Formal Sector in Bolgatanga-Ghana," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 4(1), pages 23-31, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGender Inequality in Education; Growth; Investment; Development; Gender Inequality;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-12-04 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2006-12-04 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2006-12-04 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .