Corporate Social Responsibility in the context of International Financial Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Argandoña & Heidi Hoivik, 2009.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: One Size Does Not Fit All. Collecting Evidence from Europe,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 221-234, November.
- Argandoña, Antonio & von Weltzien Hoivik, Heidi, 2009. "Corporate social responsibility: One size does not fit all. Collecting evidence from Europe," IESE Research Papers D/834, IESE Business School.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; corporate responsibility; international financial institutions; responsible leadership; best practices;
- F39 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Other
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .