Ernest Mandel's Contribution to Economic Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Arestis, 1992. "The Post-Keynesian Approach to Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 16.
- M. C. Howard & J. E. King, 1987. "Friedrich Engels and the Prize Essay Competition in the Marxian Theory of Value," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 571-589, Winter.
More about this item
KeywordsValue Theory; Economic Dynamics; Ernest Mandel;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:64974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .