General Theory of Money: A New Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Kaldor, 1975. "What is Wrong with Economic Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(3), pages 347-357.
- Tobin, James, 1982.
"Money and Finance in the Macroeconomic Process,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(2), pages 171-204, May.
- Tobin, James, 1981. "Money and Finance in the Macro-Economic Process," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1981-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- James Tobin, 1982. "Money and Finance in the Macro-Economic Process," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 613R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Morris A. Copeland, 1952. "A Study of Moneyflows in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number cope52-1, March.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1981. "The Relative Stability of Money and Credit "Velocities" in the United States: Evidence and Some Speculations," NBER Working Papers 0645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Peter G. Fennell & David J. P. O’Sullivan & Antoine Godin & Stephen Kinsella, 2016. "Is It Possible to Visualise Any Stock Flow Consistent Model as a Directed Acyclic Graph?," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 307-316, August.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Antoine Godin, 2013. "Stock-flow Consistent Modeling through the Ages," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_745, Levy Economics Institute.
- Andrés Schneider, 2010. "Gross Substitutability of Financial Assets: Effects on Monetary Policy," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(60), pages 105-136, October -.
- Jose María Martín‐Martín & María S. Ostos‐Rey & Jose A. Salinas‐Fernández, 2019. "Why Regulation Is Needed in Emerging Markets in the Tourism Sector," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(1), pages 225-254, January.
- Libich, Jan, 2009.
"A Note On The Anchoring Effect Of Explicit Inflation Targets,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 685-697, November.
- Jan Libich, 2009. "A Note on the Anchoring Effect of Explicit Inflation Targets," CAMA Working Papers 2009-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Eyzaguirre, Nicolás, 1987. "Impacto de shocks macroeconómicos sobre la situación financiera en las empresas," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 35844, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Jan Libich & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Petr Stehlik, 2007.
"Monetary And Fiscal Policy Interaction With Various Degrees And Types Of Commitment,"
CAMA Working Papers
2007-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Libich, Jan & Stehlík, Petr, 2007. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction with Various Degrees and Types of Commitment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois John Nana, 2020.
"Foreign official holdings of US treasuries, stock effect and the economy: a DSGE approach,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 20(1), pages 1-28, January.
- John Nana Francois, 2016. "Foreign Official Holdings of U.S Treasuries, Stock Effect and the Economy: A DSGE Approach," 2016 Papers pfr351, Job Market Papers.
- Giuseppe Garofalo, 2014. "Irreducible complexities: from Gödel and Turing to the paradigm of Imperfect Knowledge Economics," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3463-3474, November.
- Matthieu Charpe & Peter Flaschel & Florian Hartmann & Roberto Veneziani, 2012. "Towards Keynesian DSGD (isequilibrium) Modelling: Real-Financial Market Interactions with Heterogeneous Expectations Dynamics," IMK Working Paper 93-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- repec:psl:moneta:2005:214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moore, Winston & Stephen, Jeremy, 2006. "A Note on Cross-Border Mergers and Investment," MPRA Paper 21582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003.
"The future of monetary aggregates in monetary policy analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1029-1059, July.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "The Future of Monetary Aggregates in Monetary Policy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Fazio, 2005. "Franco Modigliani," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 249-261.
- Jo Michell, 2012. "The flow of funds," Chapters, in: Jan Toporowski & Jo Michell (ed.), Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance, chapter 18, pages i-ii, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2007.
"The characteristics of a monetary economy: a Keynes--Schumpeter approach,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 101-122, January.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2003. "The characteristics of a monetary economy: a Keynes-Schumpeter approach," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0311, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Zahler, Roberto & Valdivia, Mario, 1987. "Asimetrías de la liberalización financiera y el problema de las deudas interna y externa," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 35845, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mark Setterfield, 2003. "Supply and Demand in the Theory of Long-run Growth: Introduction to a symposium on demand-led growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 23-32.
- Francesco Saraceno & Roberto Tamborini, 2015.
"How can it work? On the impact of quantitative easing in the Eurozone,"
DEM Working Papers
2015/03, Department of Economics and Management.
- Roberto Tamborini & Francesco Saraceno, 2016. "How can it work ? On the impact of quantitative easing in the Eurozone," Sciences Po publications 2016-13, Sciences Po.
- Francesco Saraceno & Roberto Tamborini, 2015. "How can it work ? On the impact of quantitative easing in the Eurozone," Sciences Po publications 2015/03, Sciences Po.
- Saraceno, Francesco & Tamborini , Roberto, 2016. "How can it work? On the impact of quantitative easing in the Eurozone," SEP Working Papers 2016/1, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Roberto Tamborini & Francesco Saraceno, 2016. "How can it work ? On the impact of quantitative easing in the eurozone," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Daniel Levy & Haipeng Allan Chen & Sourav Ray & Mark Bergen, 2004.
"Asymmetric Price Adjustment "in the Small:" An Implication of Rational Inattention,"
0407012, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 May 2005.
- Daniel Levy & Haipeng (Allan) Chen & Sourav Ray & Mark Bergen, 2004. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment in the Small: An Implication of Rational Inattention," Working Papers 2004-08, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Shubik, 1977. "A Theory of Money and Financial Institutions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 462, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset-money; Credit-money; Saving; Monetary Theory; Monetary Variables; Monetary Integration;
All these keywords.
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2014-12-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-12-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-12-19 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:60073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.