Evaluation of the DICE climate-economy integrated assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer, 2015. "The Next Generation of the Penn World Table," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(10), pages 3150-3182, October.
- repec:bla:manchs:v:85:y:2017:i:s2:p:e16-e44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Armon Rezai & Frederick Van Der Ploeg, 2017.
"Abandoning Fossil Fuel: How Fast and How Much,"
University of Manchester, vol. 85(S2), pages 16-44, December.
- Armon Rezai & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2014. "Abandoning Fossil Fuel; How fast and how much?," OxCarre Working Papers 123, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Rezai, Armon & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2014. "Abandoning Fossil Fuel: How Fast And How Much?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A., 2012.
"Climate risks and carbon prices: Revising the social cost of carbon,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-25.
- Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A., 2011. "Climate risks and carbon prices: Revising the social cost of carbon," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; energy; climate;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:64588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.