Приватизация И Рациональная Структура Собственности. Часть 2. Рационализация Структуры Собственности
[Privatization and the rational ownership structure. Part 2: rationalization of the ownership structure]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Polterovich, Victor, 1995. "Towards the Theory of Privatization," MPRA Paper 20151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Biais & Enrico Perotti, 2002. "Machiavellian Privatization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 240-258, March.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:22:y:2018:i:02:p:331-361_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Roberto & Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2018.
"Privatization And Nationalization Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 331-361, March.
- Chang, Roberto & Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2009. "Privatization and nationalization cycles," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5029, The World Bank.
- Roberto Chang & Constantino Hevia & Norman Loayza, 2015. "Privatization and Nationalization Cycles," Working Papers 2015-47, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Roberto Chang & Constantino Hevia & Norman Loayza, 2010. "Privatization and Nationalization Cycles," NBER Working Papers 16126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernardo Bortolotti & Paolo Pinotti, 2003. "The Political Economy of Privatization," Working Papers 2003.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
Keywordsstate sector governance; industrial policy; transformation cost; stationary ownership structure; Norway experience ; NP- cycles; mass privatization.;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:64168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.