Designing a Financial Stability Architecture for a Regionally Integrated Financial Space: The European Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2007. "Central banking in a regional economic setting: Possible contributions to integration," MPRA Paper 47416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2014.
"Regional financial regulation in Asia,"
Chapters,in: New Global Economic Architecture, chapter 6, pages 112-147
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2014. "Regional Financial Regulation in Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23971, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter J., 2014. "Regional Financial Regulation in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 460, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2014. "Regional Financial Regulation in Asia," Finance Working Papers 23971, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2014. "Regional Financial Regulation in Asia," Governance Working Papers 23971, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Piet Clement, 2010. "The term “macroprudential”: origins and evolution," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Charles Goodhart, 2006. "Burden Sharing in a Banking Crisis in Europe," FMG Special Papers sp164, Financial Markets Group.
- Sumiko Ogawa & Joonkyu Park & Diva Singh & Nita Thacker, 2013. "Financial Interconnectedness and Financial Sector Reforms in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 13/175, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial stability; financial stability architecture; Caribbean; CARICOM; CCMF; European Union; European Central Bank; ECB; SSM; Single Supervisory Mechanism;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-04-02 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.