Designing a Financial Stability Architecture for a Regionally Integrated Financial Space: The European Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2007. "Central banking in a regional economic setting: Possible contributions to integration," MPRA Paper 47416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2014.
"Regional financial regulation in Asia,"
Chapters,in: New Global Economic Architecture, chapter 6, pages 112-147
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2014. "Regional Financial Regulation in Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23971, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter J., 2014. "Regional Financial Regulation in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 460, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2014. "Regional Financial Regulation in Asia," Finance Working Papers 23971, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2014. "Regional Financial Regulation in Asia," Governance Working Papers 23971, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Piet Clement, 2010. "The term “macroprudential”: origins and evolution," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Charles Goodhart, 2006. "Burden Sharing in a Banking Crisis in Europe," FMG Special Papers sp164, Financial Markets Group.
- Sumiko Ogawa & Joonkyu Park & Diva Singh & Nita Thacker, 2013. "Financial Interconnectedness and Financial Sector Reforms in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 13/175, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial stability; financial stability architecture; Caribbean; CARICOM; CCMF; European Union; European Central Bank; ECB; SSM; Single Supervisory Mechanism;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-04-02 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .