Central banking in a regional economic setting: Possible contributions to integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shelton Nicholls & Anthony Birchwood & Philip Colthrust & Earl Boodoo, 2000. "The State of and Prospects for the Deepening and Widening of Caribbean Integration," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(9), pages 1161-1194, September.
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2006. "International Initiatives towards legal harmonisation in the field of Funds transfers, payments and payment systems - Annotated Bibliography," MPRA Paper 47419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Hawkins & Marc Klau, 2005. "Financial Markets Aspects of Regional Currency Areas," Chapters,in: Regional Currency Areas in Financial Globalization, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2015. "Designing a Financial Stability Architecture for a Regionally Integrated Financial Space: The European Experience," MPRA Paper 63225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCaribbean; integration; Asian Bond Fund; currency area; CARICOM; European Monetary Union; institutions;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- N16 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
- N26 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.