The Impact of China's Import Demand Growth on Sectoral Specialization in Brazil: A CGE Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pieter Kop Jansen & Thijs ten Raa, 2009.
"The Choice of Model in the Construction of Input–Output Coefficients Matrices,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 4, pages 47-66
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jansen, Pieter Kop & ten Raa, Thijs, 1990. "The Choice of Model in the Construction of Input-Output Coefficients Matrices," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(1), pages 213-227, February.
- Ten Raa, M.H. & Jansen, P., 1989. "The choice of model in the construction of input-output coefficients matrices," Discussion Paper 1989-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:idb:idbbks:421 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ian Coxhead & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2010. "China, India and the Commodity Boom: Economic and Environmental Implications for Low-income Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 525-551, April.
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2008. "The Rise of China and India and the Commodity Boom: Economic and Environmental Implications for Low-Income Countries," Staff Paper Series 528, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil; Applied general equilibrium analysis; China; Dutch disease; Computable general equilibrium analysis;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-12-15 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CNA-2007-12-15 (China)
- NEP-INT-2007-12-15 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .