Competition and Growth in an Endogenous Growth Model with Expanding Product Variety without Scale Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles I. Jones, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Bento, 2014.
"Competition as a Discovery Procedure: Schumpeter Meets Hayek in a Model of Innovation,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 124-152, July.
- Pedro Bento, 2013. "Competition as a Discovery Procedure: Schumpeter Meets Hayek in a Model of Innovation," Working Papers 13-10, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Dominique BIANCO, 2009.
"Competiton And Growth In An Endogenous Growth Model With Expanding Product Variety Without Scale Effects Revisited,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(4(10)_Win), pages 502-508.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2009. "Competition and Growth in an Endogenous Growth Model with Expanding product Variety without Scale Effects Revisited," MPRA Paper 16670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous Growth; Horizontal Differentiation; Technological Change; Imperfect Competition;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-12-15 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2007-12-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DGE-2007-12-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .