A review on climate change adaptation policies for the transportation sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Eisenack & Rebecca Stecker & Diana Reckien & Esther Hoffmann, 2012. "Adaptation to climate change in the transport sector: a review of actions and actors," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 451-469, June.
- Walker, Lindsay & Figliozzi, Miguel A. & Haire, Ashley R. & MacArthur, John, 2010. "Climate Action Plans and Long-Range Transportation Plans in the Pacific Northwest: a review of the state of practice," 51st Annual Transportation Research Forum, Arlington, Virginia, March 11-13, 2010 207237, Transportation Research Forum.
- Nicholas Stern, 2008. "The Economics of Climate Change," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 1-37, May.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change adaptation transport systems;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-02-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-02-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2015-02-05 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:61535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.