Monetary Policy Committee and Monetary Policy Conduct in Nigeria: A Preliminary Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anke Weber, 2010.
"Communication, Decision making, and the Optimal Degree of Transparency of Monetary Policy Committees,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(3), pages 1-49, September.
- Weber, Anke, 2008. "Communication, decision-making and the optimal degree of transparency of monetary policy committees," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jan Marc Berk & Beata Bierut, 2008. "Monetary Policy Committees: meetings and outcomes," DNB Working Papers 184, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jérôme Vandenbussche, 2006. "Elements of Optimal Monetary Policy Committee Design," IMF Working Papers 06/277, International Monetary Fund.
- Etienne Farvaque & Piotr Stanek & Stéphane Vigeant, 2014. "On the Performance of Monetary Policy Committees," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 177-203, May.
- Szilard Erhart & Harmen Lehment & Jose Vasquez Paz, 2010.
"Monetary policy committee size and inflation volatility,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 411-421, December.
- Erhart, Szilárd & Lehment, Harmen & Vasquez-Paz, Jose Luis, 2007. "Monetary policy committee size and inflation volatility," Kiel Working Papers 1377, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alexander Jung & Gergely Kiss, 2012. "Voting by monetary policy committees: evidence from the CEE inflation-targeting countries," MNB Working Papers 2012/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Hansen, Stephen & McMahon, Michael & Velasco Rivera, Carlos, 2014. "Preferences or private assessments on a monetary policy committee?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 16-32.
- Petra Gerlach‐Kristen, 2004. "Is the MPC's Voting Record Informative about Future UK Monetary Policy?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(2), pages 299-313, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy committee decisions; voting; volatility;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:60770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.