|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ekor, Maxwell & Saka, Jimoh & Adeniyi, Oluwatosin, 2014. "Monetary Policy Committee and Monetary Policy Conduct in Nigeria: A Preliminary Investigation," MPRA Paper 60770, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Maxwell Ekor & Oluwatosin Adeniyi & Jimoh Saka, 2015. "Ethiopia and the BRICS: An Assessment of Trade and Investment Flows," Economy, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 2(1), pages 1-9.
- Maxwell Ekor & Oluwatosin Adeniyi & Jimoh Saka, 2014. "The BRICS and Nigeria’s Economic Performance: A Trade Intensity Analysis," Economy, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 1(2), pages 37-53.
- Maxwell Ekor & Oluwatosin Adeniyi, 2012. "Impact of financial development on manufacturing output : The Nigerian evidence," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2638-2645.
- Eberechukwu Uneze & Maxwell Ekor, 2012. "The determinants of current account balance in an oil-rich exporting country: the case of Nigeria," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 36(4), pages 456-478, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Maxwell Ekor & Oluwatosin Adeniyi, 2012.
"Impact of financial development on manufacturing output : The Nigerian evidence,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2638-2645.
- Adeniyi, Oluwatosin & Oyinlola, Abimbola & Omisakin, Olusegun & Egwaikhide, Festus O., 2015. "Financial development and economic growth in Nigeria: Evidence from threshold modelling," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 11-21.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maxwell Ekor should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.