Income Distribution Policy In The Netherlands: A Paradigm Shift
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- v an der Hoek, M., 1988. "An Incomes Policy for the Professions: the Dutch Experience," MPRA Paper 6120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferguson, C E & Nell, Edward J, 1972. "Two Books on the Theory of Income Distribution: A Review Article," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 437-453, June.
- Champernowne, D G, 1974. "A Comparison of Measures of Inequality of Income Distribution," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 787-816, December.
- Robert H. Topel, 1997. "Factor Proportions and Relative Wages: The Supply-Side Determinants of Wage Inequality," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 55-74, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsIncomes policy; Netherlands;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .