Riesgo Agropecuario: Incidencia Económica e Innovaciones para su mitigación. El caso de Argentina
[Agricultural Risk Managment: Economic Incidence and Mitigation Innovations. The Case of Argentina]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuwayama, Mikio & Durán Lima, José Elías, 2003. "La calidad de la inserción internacional de América Latina y el Caribe en el comercio mundial," Comercio Internacional 26, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Makaudze, Ephias M. & Miranda, Mario J., 2009. "Catastrophic Drought Insurance based on the Remotely Sensed Normalized Difference Vegetation Index for Smallholder Farmers in Zimbabwe," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96183, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Peter Alaton & Boualem Djehiche & David Stillberger, 2002. "On modelling and pricing weather derivatives," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20.
- Olivier Mahul & Charles J. Stutley, 2010. "Government Support to Agricultural Insurance : Challenges and Options for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2432, June.
- Helyette Geman & M. Leonardi, 2005. "Alternative Approaches to Weather Derivatives Pricing," Post-Print halshs-00144304, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1386 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural risk; macroeconomic vulnerability; financial innovations; index-based insurances;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2014-06-14 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2014-06-14 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .