Weather Derivative Valuation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Li, 2008. "Three essays on agricultural risk and insurance," ISU General Staff Papers 2008010108000016857, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Šaltytė Benth, Jūratė & Benth, Fred Espen, 2012. "A critical view on temperature modelling for application in weather derivatives markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 592-602.
- Andrea Barth & Fred Espen Benth & Jurgen Potthoff, 2011. "Hedging of Spatial Temperature Risk with Market-Traded Futures," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 93-117.
- Gordon Woo, 2008. "Probabilistic criteria for volcano evacuation decisions," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 45(1), pages 87-97, April.
- Caliskan Demirag, Ozgun, 2013. "Performance of weather-conditional rebates under different risk preferences," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1053-1067.
- Markus Stowasser, 2011. "Modelling rain risk: a multi-order Markov chain model approach," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(1), pages 45-60, December.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Preś, Juliusz, 2012.
"Modelling and forecasting wind speed intensity for weather risk management,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3459-3476.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Juliusz Pres, 2010. "Modelling and forecasting wind speed intensity for weather risk management," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0106, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Buchholz, Matthias & Musshoff, Oliver, 2014.
"The role of weather derivatives and portfolio effects in agricultural water management,"
Agricultural Water Management,
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 34-44.
- Buchholz, Matthias & Musshoff, Oliver, 2014. "The role of weather derivatives and portfolio effects in agricultural water management," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165812, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dorfleitner, Gregor & Wimmer, Maximilian, 2010. "The pricing of temperature futures at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1360-1370, June.
- Ahčan, Aleš, 2012. "Statistical analysis of model risk concerning temperature residuals and its impact on pricing weather derivatives," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 131-138.
- Groll, Andreas & López-Cabrera, Brenda & Meyer-Brandis, Thilo, 2016.
"A consistent two-factor model for pricing temperature derivatives,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 112-126.
- Andreas Groll & Brenda LÃ³pez-Cabrera & Thilo Meyer-Brandis, 2014. "A consistent two-factor model for pricing temperature derivatives," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Musshoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert, 2008. "Hedging von Mengenrisiken in der Landwirtschaft â€“ Wie teuer dÃ¼rfen â€žineffektiveâ€œ Wetterderivate sein?," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(5).
- Marco Bee & Roberto Benedetti & Giuseppe Espa, 2007. "Spatial models for flood risk assessment," Department of Economics Working Papers 0710, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Jindřich Špička, 2011. "Parametric products - innovation in managing agricultural production risk," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1).
- Musshoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin & Xu, Wei, 2006. "Zur Quantifizierung Des Basisrisikos Von Wetterderivaten," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14947, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521843713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .