Report NEP-IAS-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wayne Vroman & Stephen A. Woodbury, "undated". "Financing Unemployment Insurance," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles wvsaw14, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Merve Cebi & Stephen A. Woodbury, "undated". "Health Insurance Tax Credits, the Earned Income Tax Credit, and Health Insurance Coverage of Single Mothers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles mcsaw14, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2014. "Job Displacement Insurance: An Overview," IZA Discussion Papers 8223, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Asako S. Moriya & Kosali Simon, 2014. "Impact of Premium Subsidies on the Take-up of Health Insurance: Evidence from the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)," NBER Working Papers 20196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ha van Dung, 2014. "Short-term precaution, insurance and saving mechanisms in rural Vietnam," Working Papers CIE 82, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Yaa Akosa Antwi & Asako S. Moriya & Kosali Simon, 2014. "Access to Health Insurance and the Use of Inpatient Medical Care: Evidence from the Affordable Care Act Young Adult Mandate," NBER Working Papers 20202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Capuno, Joseph J. & Kraft, Aleli D. & Quimbo, Stella & Tan, Jr. Carlos R. & Wagstaff, Adam, 2014. "Effects of interventions to raise voluntary enrollment in a social health insurance scheme : a cluster randomized trial," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6893, The World Bank.
- Thomas Gries & Ha van Dung, 2014. "Household Savings and Productive Capital Formation in Rural Vietnam: Insurance vs. Social Network," Working Papers CIE 81, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:258074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berdin, Elia & Gründl, Helmut, 2014. "The effects of a low interest rate environment on life insurers," ICIR Working Paper Series 15/14, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Martin, John P., 2014. "Activation and Active Labour Market Policies in OECD Countries: Stylized Facts and Evidence on their Effectiveness," IZA Policy Papers 84, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gine, Xavier & Martinez Cuellar, Cristina & Mazer, Rafael Keenan, 2014. "Financial (dis-)information : evidence from an audit study in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6902, The World Bank.
- Miguel, Fusco & Dario, Bacchini & Esteban Otto, Thomasz, 2014.
"Riesgo Agropecuario: Incidencia Económica e Innovaciones para su mitigación. El caso de Argentina
[Agricultural Risk Managment: Economic Incidence and Mitigation Innovations. The Case of Argentina]," MPRA Paper 56408, University Library of Munich, Germany.