The oil position in the Tunisian economy: Adaptation of computable general equilibrium model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martín Cicowiez & Javier Alejo & Luciano Di Gresia & Sergio Olivieri & World Bank & Ana Pacheco, 2016.
"Export Taxes, World Prices, and Poverty in Argentina: A Dynamic CGEMicrosimulation Analysis
[model, Argentina. Classification-JEL: C68, D58, I38, E62]," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(1), pages 24-54.
- Martin Cicowiez & Javier Alejo & Luciano Di Gresia & Sergio Olivieri & Ana Pacheco, 2010. "Export Taxes, World Prices, and Poverty in Argentina: a Dynamic CGE-Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2010-13, PEP-MPIA.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yucel, Mine K., 2002.
"Energy prices and aggregate economic activity: an interpretative survey,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 193-208.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yücel, Mine K., 2001. "Energy prices and aggregate economic activity: an interpretive survey," Working Papers 0102, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lu, Chuanyi & Zhang, Xiliang & He, Jiankun, 2010. "A CGE analysis to study the impacts of energy investment on economic growth and carbon dioxide emission: A case of Shaanxi Province in western China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4319-4327.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable General Equilibrium Models; Taxation; Subsidies; Revenue; Energy; Government Policy;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-04-18 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CMP-2014-04-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2014-04-18 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .