The oil position in the Tunisian economy: Adaptation of computable general equilibrium model
This article presents several preliminary results of the real prices application on the Tunisian economy through a dynamic computable general equilibrium model. The objective is to assess the effects of the progressive dismantling policies of oil products subsidy on the economic growth, the sectoral dynamics and, to a lesser extent, on the household incomes. The simulations on the crude oil price and on the subsidies granted to oil products have redrew new structures of the prices and have modified their levels. The analysis of the impacts of this simulation studies the effects of these new prices data on the economic agents and on the economy in general.
|Date of creation:||10 Apr 2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martín Cicowiez & Javier Alejo & Luciano Di Gresia & Sergio Olivieri & World Bank & Ana Pacheco, 2016.
"Export Taxes, World Prices, and Poverty in Argentina: A Dynamic CGEMicrosimulation Analysis
[model, Argentina. Classification-JEL: C68, D58, I38, E62]," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(1), pages 24-54.
- Martin Cicowiez & Javier Alejo & Luciano Di Gresia & Sergio Olivieri & Ana Pacheco, 2010. "Export Taxes, World Prices, and Poverty in Argentina: a Dynamic CGE-Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2010-13, PEP-MPIA.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yucel, Mine K., 2002. "Energy prices and aggregate economic activity: an interpretative survey," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 193-208.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yücel, Mine K., 2001. "Energy prices and aggregate economic activity: an interpretive survey," Working Papers 0102, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lu, Chuanyi & Zhang, Xiliang & He, Jiankun, 2010. "A CGE analysis to study the impacts of energy investment on economic growth and carbon dioxide emission: A case of Shaanxi Province in western China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4319-4327. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.