Multiplier product matrix analysis for interregional input-output systems: an application to the Brazilian economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey,J.D., 1999. "Economic Landscapes: Multiplier Product Matrix Analysis for Multiregional Input-outoput Systems," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 40(1), pages 59-74, June.
- Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 1993. "Hierarchies of Regional Sub-Structures and Their Multipliers within Input-output Systems Miyazawa Revisited," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 34(1), pages 33-44, June.
- Miyazawa, Kenichi, 1971. "An Analysis of the Interdependence between Service and Goods-Producing Sectors," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 12(1), pages 10-21, June.
- Miyazawa, Kenichi, 1966. "Internal and External Matrix Multipliers in the Input-Output Model," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 7(1), pages 38-55, June.
- Eduardo Haddad & Michael Sonis & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 1996. "A typology of propagation of changes on the structure of a multiregional economic system: the case of the European Union, 1975-1985," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(4), pages 391-408.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011.
"Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2001.
"Leontief e insumo-produto: antecedentes, princípios e evolução
[Leotief and input-output: background, principles and evolution]," MPRA Paper 54649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output; multiplier; Brazil;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .